Week commencing Monday 19th February 2024
- PE days are on a Tuesday and Wednesday. Children will go home in their kits on these days. Please ensure you bring your PE kits back to school ready for the next lesson. We endeavour to take the children outside for PE where possible. Please ensure children have warm black tracksuit bottoms or leggings with them, suitable for cold weather. Sports jackets/hoodies can also be worn when very cold.
- Please ensure your child's reading folder (containing their reading group book and reading record) is in their bag ready for reading groups on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Books will be swapped at the beginning of Tuesdays group session. Please read this book with your child throughout the week and remember to write a comment in their reading diary at least 3 times a week.
- Please bring red spelling books and blue times table books into school on Mondays for our tests. The new spellings and number bonds/times tables for the following week will be stuck into the back of their books for you to practise with them for the following week. The spellings can also be practised on School Jotter. Please speak to your child's class teacher if you are unable to access this.
- Reading for pleasure books will be given out/swapped once a week. Children can read this book independently or enjoy with an adult. Table groups will have the opportunity to swap their book on different days. If your child is reading a longer chapter book, they may keep the book for longer than the week, until the book is finished.
- Reading - record any home reading record three times each week.
- Number bonds/Times Tables - for test on Monday 26th February
- Spellings - for test on Monday 26th February
- English sheet - Set Wed 21st Feb - Due Wed 28th Feb
Thank you for your continued support,
Ms L'Homme, Mrs Logan and Mrs Dewell.