Free School Meals
If you are a parent or carer, and receive any of the benefits below, then your child is eligible for Free School Meals.
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross household income of no more than £16,190)
- The Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Working Tax Credit run on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
What to do next…
You can check whether or not you are eligible by applying online here or call in at the school office where Mrs Thompson will be able to advise you. If you are entitled to free school meals do not hesitate to make your claim, as our school will benefit too. Little Sutton will receive extra funding from the Government to use in support of teaching and learning (Pupil Premium).